Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Random Thoughts VIII

Lol, I was kinda reading blogs, and was thinking about random things as usual, so oh well, here goes.

Mm, I suppose is really nice seeing how people are trying to do better in life, like be a person better then what they currently are, or like just work to do the best you can with your own life and all, but sigh, I guess it's never ever easy, and like it always takes an effort to be something or someone that you are not (or at least not currently). I guess it's kinda annoying and like very frustrating, cuz like people just don't really see what you are trying to achieve, and like just try to sabotage or put you down, which totally sucks.

But then again, no reason not to keep trying ehh.

Next was how people really really need others around them. Like, I guess I never really thought the saying that "no man is an island" had any truth in it, but like I guess I have slowly come to realise that the best and most successful people in life do not just merely have that personal "push" factor, like the personal drive, determination, and whatever, but I think that the people you get to know and spend time with really makes a big difference!

And its definitely nice to know like once in a while that you're not actually alone in this cold miserable world with its inhabitants with crooked smiles which probably aren't even genuine at all. Hmm, oh well.

No comments: